Friday, February 27, 2009

Phoenix, AZ

I have always loved the Saguaro cactus. Their size and strength is remarkable. In route back to Missouri, we went to a wedding in Phoenix. One of Jesse's best friends growing up was getting hitched. Congratulations Mark!


Chelsie's Uncle Sam and Aunt Nancy have a very nice home in Carefree, Arizona. We stayed with them for a night. Jesse and Uncle Sam spent a good amount of time discussing, sketching, and brainstorming over many of Sam's inventions. It was truly a good time.
A windblown and dusty church off the freeway somewhere in New Mexico.







This is the

1 comments:

Daphne/Jude said...

I found your site through the Samp Family, because I thought you were someone else. It turns out I don't know you (at least I don't think) but I must admit - your photos were so beautiful I was intrigued to stay and look. I love your photography talent! All your photographs are skillfully cropped, with perfect color and light. They are all such beautiful photos, they almost don't need captions. You could sell these! Beautiful photos!

Post a Comment