Friday, May 29, 2009

Our First Wedding Anniversary

This past week Chelsie and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary (May 24th). I cannot believe that it was a year ago since we vowed our love for each other on that beautiful evening. We both would agree that it has been one awesome year. We love being together. We celebrated with an outing to Busan and dinner at a delicious Italian restraunt.


I love my girl. She amazes me all the time. She is a beautiful woman of character full of encouragement and love. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful mate for life.
and she is an excellent cook.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy anniversary! The first photo is nice but I can't tell what the drinks are. Please move your hands. The food looks good, and it's dinnertime here, so I must go. I'll come back and look at the bamboo again.

The Moore Family said...

well a huge congrats to you guy's on the anniversary!! i can't belive that one of my sisters has been married for a year already...it's crazy...our family isn't just a bunch of kids anymore...well not quite anyways :) i'll never forget the wedding day (and the time spent in getting it ready) but it was worth it...it was a realy beautifull wedding. congrats again.
you're bro Ethan.

Laura Fry said...

Hey Guys! I seriously can't believe it has been over a year since we talked wedding plans in the senate office! So glad to hear that you guys are doing so well! Congrats on your 1 year! Miss you!

Post a Comment