Saturday Jesse and I set out on what would be our longest trip on our motorbike so far. It was a last minute, spur of the moment sort of trip, with no exact destination and only a desire to explore the unexplored. We chose the tentative destination of Haeinsa Temple, I say tentative because we didn't know just how far it was or if we could make it on our bike. Bright and early, with a few apples in our pockets and some fuel money, we set out. God blessed us with good roads and safe passage. After four hours of riding we found ourselves among the magnificent mountains of Hapcheon.
We were struck with just how beautiful this small park was and stopped to take a few photographs.
Grand entrance ways with the colors changing was great.

1 comments:
I guess you can call them Dharma Bums. At least you didn't get the bum's rush at the temple. I don't think that picture is of a quiet monk in meditation. I think it's a passerby resting a bum knee, which is kind of a bummer, since the place looks hilly. He's probably wondering how he might bum a ride home on that red motorcycle. Nice journey. I shall go home and have a celebratory cup of tea.
Post a Comment